Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Museum Tour
Look for our blue umbrellas!
An essential visit to one of the emblems of Galicia: the spectacular cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.
On this tour you will learn about the history of its construction, its evolution over time and where the apostle’s tomb is located, starting with the Cathedral Museum, where archaeological jewels and priceless objects such as the Calixtino Codex are found.
The Portico de la Gloria, the botafumeiro, chapels, the Apostle’s crypt, the baroque organs… so much to discover that you won’t want to leave the Cathedral!
What are the conditions of sale?
- The customer can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
- Payment fixed before the visit.
- All prices include VAT.
- Possibility to use a transistor with headphones. Check price.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund amount to reservations canceled 48 hours in advance.
- 50% refund 50% refund reservations canceled 24 hours in advance.
Are they official guides?
Yes, we are all licensed by Turismo de Galicia..
The Legislation in Galicia leaves no room for doubt (D.73/2015) and it is necessary to be a guide in any Asset of Cultural Interest.
Can we go in a group?
From 1 person to a maximum of 30 people.