GASTRONOMIC TOUR OF THE MARKET OF A CORUÑA
THIS TOUR INCLUDES
Look for our blue umbrellas!
A tour that includes a tapa and a drink as well as a tasting of cheeses and empanadas? Here it is! We will begin the visit in the Plaza de María Pita.
We will head to the San Agustín market, where we will discover its history and what products complete its offer. We will taste some different types of cheeses and empanadas.
We will go to the market in Plaza de la Lugo, after passing through the street of wines: Calle de la Barrera. We will finish the tour with a tapa and a drink, the finishing touch to our gastronomic visit in Coruña.
- The customer can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
- Payment fixed before the visit.
- All prices include VAT.
- Possibility to use a transistor with headphones. Check price.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund amount to reservations canceled 48 hours in advance.
- 50% refund 50% refund reservations canceled 24 hours in advance.
Yes, we are all licensed by Turismo de Galicia..
The Legislation in Galicia leaves no room for doubt (D.73/2015) and it is necessary to be a guide in any Asset of Cultural Interest.
From 1 person to a maximum of 30 people.