In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, article 10, and the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data, the following general information and It is informed:
We inform you that in the event that you do not wish to continue receiving the communications and information that you have been receiving through this electronic communication system, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. In this way, your personal data will be removed from our website. database. Your request will be acted upon within 10 days of submission. In the event that we do not receive an express response from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue making the aforementioned communications. This message is addressed exclusively to its intended recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under applicable law.
In compliance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, we inform you that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily, by any of our means of collecting information, will be incorporated into automated processing of personal data.
Said treatments have as their sole purpose the professional management ¹ by Walkin & Eatin Galicia, S.L., hereinafter the company, who is responsible for the treatment. The data contained in them will be treated confidentially. The company fully complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, and with the confidentiality commitments inherent to its activity.
The company has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the art. , its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
To carry out the aforementioned management, it may be necessary to transfer the data to treatment managers, collaborating companies and public administrations.
You are informed of the possibility of sending you information about activities and services of interest to which you give your consent, and which, by any means, could be carried out by collaborating entities of the data controller and the data controller himself.
This authorization becomes effective retroactively to any data processing already carried out by the data controller, as long as the purpose was as indicated above. It is also made effective for any other treatment necessary for the provision of recent or new contracted services.
So that the information contained in our processing is always up to date and does not contain errors, we ask our clients and users to notify us, as soon as possible, of the modifications and rectifications of their personal data.
If you wish to exercise the right of access, rectification, opposition or deletion, send a letter (attached a photocopy of the DNI) to:
Walkin & Eatin Galicia, S.L.
Celso Emilio Ferreiro Street, 12 3º B,
A Coruña – Spain
¹ Customer management, budgeting, accounting and tax management, invoice preparation, human resource management, labor management.
That the domain www.wegalicia.com, from now on the website, is registered in the name of Walkin & Eatin Galicia S.L.
Data of the owner of the website:
Name or company name: Walkin & Eatin Galicia S.L.
Address: Celso Emilio Ferreiro Street, 12
Province: A Coruna
Access to the website and the information related to any of the products and services contained therein implies acceptance of the conditions set forth in this Legal Notice. For this reason, we recommend that you carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from it.
It is possible that at some point some of the website pages have cookies, which are small data files that are generated on the user or client’s computer and that allow our systems to remember the chosen language and portal, as well as other characteristics. or user browsing preferences in their first session. These “cookies” are not invasive or harmful, nor do they contain personal data, since their only function is to personalize your browsing in the manner expressed above.
User status and permitted and prohibited uses:
Access to and/or use of the website reflected as a website (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without any reservations, the present general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Web for illicit or harmful purposes against the company name that owns the website or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Web site is prohibited.
Intellectual and industrial property:
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
1. Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
2. Any violation of the rights of the owner of the website or its legitimate owners over them.
3. Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
4. Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users as well as those normally used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the website.
The owner of the website does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
1. The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or content.
2. The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and/or its services or contents to satisfy the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of the users.
3. The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
4. The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
5. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
6. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
7. The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
For the purposes of preserving possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify said circumstance to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating:
1. Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which he acts.
2. Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
3. Accreditation of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
4. Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website will be subject to the following conditions:
1. The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed.*
2. The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the website.
3. Under no circumstances, the owner of the website will be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is made, or for the information and statements included therein.
Duration and modifications:
The duration of the provision of the service of the website and the services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the website reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the third condition.
The structure and design of the website may be modified unilaterally and without prior notice, as long as it is considered appropriate, as well as the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the website may be modified or eliminated.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction:
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law.
The owner of the website and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any questions that may arise or actions taken arising from the provision of the Web service and of its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established here.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, the owner of the website and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña.