Private visit Pontevedra
A private tour of Pontevedra tailored to your needs: choose the schedule yourself, what topics you would like us to discuss, language, or if you need us to pick you up at any point.
On this two-hour tour we will discover the history of the capital of the Rías Baixas, its origin, curiosities and legends. We will get to know the old town in depth, as well as some streets in the new part.
We will end the visit at the Mercado de Abastos, a key point in the city, where you will be captivated by the different food stalls, as well as the views of the famous Burgo bridge. Discover Pontevedra with us!
What are the conditions of sale?
- The customer can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
- Payment fixed before the visit.
- All prices include VAT.
- Possibility to use a transistor with headphones. Check price.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund amount to reservations canceled 48 hours in advance.
- 50% refund 50% refund reservations canceled 24 hours in advance.
Are they official guides?
Yes, we are all licensed by Turismo de Galicia..
The Legislation in Galicia leaves no room for doubt (D.73/2015) and it is necessary to be a guide in any Asset of Cultural Interest.
Can we go in a group?
From 1 person to a maximum of 30 people.