Home / Santiago de Compostela / Guided visits / Gastronomic Tour of the Santiago de Compostela Market
Gastronomic Tour of the Santiago de Compostela Market
THIS TOUR INCLUDES
Look for our blue umbrellas!
A visit in which, in addition to getting to know the Compostela Food Market, you will taste sparkling wine, cheeses and traditional desserts, among other delicacies.
We will start the tour in our office, tasting a local wine and we will go to a couple more establishments where we will whet our appetites. We will immerse ourselves in the Santiago Market
We will discover its history, secrets and what products cannot be missing in Galician kitchens, to end with a final typical tapa that will make your mouth water.
What are the conditions of sale?
- The customer can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
- Payment fixed before the visit.
- All prices include VAT.
- Possibility to use a transistor with headphones. Check price.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund amount to reservations canceled 48 hours in advance.
- 50% refund 50% refund reservations canceled 24 hours in advance.
Are they official guides?
Yes, we are all licensed by Turismo de Galicia..
The Legislation in Galicia leaves no room for doubt (D.73/2015) and it is necessary to be a guide in any Asset of Cultural Interest.
Can we go in a group?
From 1 person to a maximum of 30 people.