Ourense private visit
The visit will begin in the Plaza Mayor, where we will learn about the Roman origin of the city and
how was the evolution of Ourense, the third most populous city in Galicia.
We will visit the Mercado de Abastos, the hot springs, the historic center and we will admire the cathedral, surrounded by charming squares where you will surely want to lose yourself.
You decide the time of the visit! We also leave the language to your choice, or if you need us to pick you up at any point. We adapt to you to show you one of the jewels of the interior of Galicia.
What are the conditions of sale?
- The customer can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
- Payment fixed before the visit.
- All prices include VAT.
- Possibility to use a transistor with headphones. Check price.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund amount to reservations canceled 48 hours in advance.
- 50% refund 50% refund reservations canceled 24 hours in advance.
Are they official guides?
Yes, we are all licensed by Turismo de Galicia..
The Legislation in Galicia leaves no room for doubt (D.73/2015) and it is necessary to be a guide in any Asset of Cultural Interest.
Can we go in a group?
From 1 person to a maximum of 30 people.