Walkin & Eatin Galicia, S.L., hereinafter the “company”, is the owner of the Website www.wegalicia.com, hereinafter “website”, with address at Calle Celso Emilio Ferreiro, 12, A Coruña – Spain, with CIF B70580360 , is responsible for the processing of personal data processed through this website. This clause provides information on the use that the Company will make of your personal data.
Likewise, we inform you that the company has a designated Data Protection Officer, with whom you can contact through the following email email@example.com.
On the next page: Legal notice
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that enable the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered personal data processing, and in In this case, we inform of a joint treatment in those cases necessary for the management of services and/or products contracted to any of the aforementioned companies, without prejudice to what is indicated in section 4 of this policy.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The basis for the legitimacy of the processing of Personal Data will be that which results from the contractual or pre-contractual relationship, the labor relationship or any other that is required for the processing of data, such as express consent.
• In the case of receiving communications by these means (emails, automated form response messages, and other communication systems) we inform you that the messages are addressed exclusively to their recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. If it’s not you The indicated recipient is hereby notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under current law.
• In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, indicate it to us by this same means indicating in the subject LOW COMMUNICATIONS so that your personal data is removed from our database. Your request will be acted upon within 10 days of submission. In the event that we do not receive an express response from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue making the aforementioned communications.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
In compliance with current legislation on Data Protection, we indicate that the personal data that you provide us voluntarily through any of our means of collecting information will be incorporated into automated and/or manual treatments, being the company with which you maintain the contractual relationship the person in charge of said treatments. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Likewise, the company declares and guarantees that it maintains the security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with current legislation, and that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, theft of the data provided by the interested parties and for their employees to observe said prescriptions, as well as the duty of secrecy regarding the data subject to protection and other current confidentiality obligations.
The data will be kept for the duration of the relationship that generates said treatment or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. Once the relationship that justifies the processing of data has ended, these will be blocked in accordance with the provisions of the regulations, after the legally established period they will be eliminated (see the conservation period in each purpose).
The data protection regulations confer the following rights on the owner of the personal data:
• Right to revoke any consent previously given.
• Right of access: Know what type of data is being processed and the characteristics of the processing that is carried out.
• Right of rectification: To be able to request the modification of data that is inaccurate or not true.
• Right of portability: Being able to obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data being processed.
• Right to limitation of treatment in cases that you consider to be unnecessary.
• Right of deletion: Request the cessation of data processing and its deletion when its conservation is no longer necessary.
• Right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid – Fax 914483680- Tel: 901 100 099 – E-mail: Ciudadanos@agpd.es.
If you want more information regarding the processing of your data, rectify those that are inaccurate, oppose and/or limit any treatment that you consider is not necessary, or request the cancellation of the treatment when the data is no longer necessary, you can write to: Walkin & Eatin Galicia, S.L., email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +34 644 441 474 or said communication must reflect the following information: name and surname of the user, the application request, address and supporting data .
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, the documentation that accredits this representation of the interested party must be provided.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We detail below the purposes of the data processing carried out by the Data Controller:
• CUSTOMERS: Customer relationship management.
• SUPPLIERS: Management of the relationship with suppliers.
• ACCOUNTING AND FISCAL: Data necessary to comply with the company’s tax and accounting obligations.
• LABOR: Management of the labor relationship with employees.
• HR: Management of the relationship with candidates for employment in the company.