Private tour in Santiago de Compostela
We propose a two-hour private guided tour of Santiago de Compostela to learn all of its secrets.
- From 1 to 3 people: 110 €.
- From 4 to 6 people: 120 €.
- From 7 to 10 people: 130 €.
- From 11 to 15 people: 140 €.
- From 16 to 30 people: 160 €.
Check the calendar.
- Old Town.
- Templars Night (Adults Only).
- Cidade da Cultura.
- Green Tour.
- Museums in Santiago.
- The customer can request receipt of their payment or claim forms.
- Payment fixed before the visit.
- All prices include VAT.
- Possibility to use a transistor with headphones. Check price.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund amount to reservations canceled 48 hours in advance.
- 50% refund 50% refund reservations canceled 24 hours in advance.
Two hour guided walking tour, exclusively for you and your group, custom made if you please, through the Old Town of Santiago de Compostela.
For this type of private visit through the center of Santiago de Compostela, you can choose the schedule and language of your visit. In addition, you can add other extras to the tour, such as the guide picking you up at your hotel or using radio guides, so that each person will have their own headset to listen to the guide at all times. Although the visit has a predetermined route, you can also ask that the tour be changed or that we focus on a topic that is of special interest to you, and even make the visit of greater duration if you prefer.
During this visit you can pinpoint what visit you are most interested in of all the different options we offer in Santiago de Compostela or even combine:
- Visit the Old Town.
- Night Visit of Templars and the Game of the Goose.
- Night Visit (adults only).
- Visit to the Cathedral and its museum (tickets not included in the price).
- Tour de la Cidade da Cultura.
- Green Tour through the parks of Santiago and the Camino a Finisterre itself.
- Tour of the Museums of Santiago: Museum of pilgrimages and Museum of the Pobo Galego.
During the tour, our official and local guides will give you the best tips and recommendations so that you can continue enjoying at your leisure the best places to eat and visit in Santiago de Compostela.